~ japan ~™ Index du Forum
~ japan ~™
~ Japan ~™ Clan Entre Bon ami ! :D Clan Entre Bon joueur ! :D

~ japan ~™ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Parallels Desktop 8.0.18354.823166 (Mac OSX) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ japan ~™ Index du Forum -> Clan -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
frilaven

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Parallels Desktop 8.0.18354.823166 (Mac OSX) Répondre en citant

Parallels Desktop 8.0.18354.823166 (Mac OSX) > urlin.us/2c8h5

Either....way,....it's....easy....to....move....between....OS....X....and....Windows....environmentsRate...this...product:...2Reply...to...this...review...Was...this...review...helpful?...(0)......(0)......Report...this...post...Email...this...post...Permalink...to...this...post...1...stars..."Not...an...honest...company"...August...16,...2012......By...robjaco...2012-08-16...07:28:52......By...robjaco......Version:...Parallels...Desktop...7.0.15104.778994...ProsWorks...in...current...year...ConsYou...have...to...pay...for...upgrade...for...every...update...in...the...Mac...OSProblem:...The...Download.com...Installer...isn't...working...as...expected...The...download...link...does...not...work...The...software...has...a...newer...version...The...product...contains...malicious...software...Other...Description:...Please...select...a...feedback...typeNot...that...annoying...(kind...of...like...when...you...pay...for...Hulu...Plus...and...have...to...watch...commercials)I....never....had....this....problem....with....version....6No....good,....either.I....have....tried....both....the....USB....on....the....back....of....the....iMac....and....also....through....a....hubOr....you....can....run....a....second....copy....of....OS....X,....earlier....versions....of....Windows,....or....Chrome....OS....in....the....Parallels....virtual....machineI...changed...over...because...of...Windows...8...and...because...of...Microsofts...apparent...unconcern...with...users...dislike...of...itReply....to....this....review....Was....this....review....helpful?....(5)........(0)........Report....this....post....Email....this....post....Permalink....to....this....post....5....stars...."Parallels....Desktop....TechThis....is....so....no....brainer....instead....of....this....nonstop....cheap....crap....that....gets....us....nowhere....all....the....way....around!....Reply....to....this....review....Was....this....review....helpful?....(0)........(0)........Report....this....post....Email....this....post....Permalink....to....this....post....1....stars...."they....want....your....money....every....year"....October....04,....2013........By....gatesbuster....2013-10-04....11:53:19........By....gatesbuster........Version:....Parallels....Desktop....9.0.23062.920702....Prosit....works....and....does....what....it....supposed....to....do....ConsEach....upgrade....is....chargedAfter..so..much..time,..the..old..version..becomes..so..irritatingly..worrisome..with..the..lack..of..speed..in..loading..and..newfound.."issues"..you..end..up..upgradingThis....is....my....comparision....with....Parallels,....which....was....about....two....hours....and....very....very....simple....if....you....already....know....how....to....install....any....softwareDownloadXtraFinder....Add....tabs....and....new....features....to....the....OS....X....FinderNow....it....takes....some....intelligence....you....get....your....head....around....all....this....virtual....stuff,....the....fact....that....windows....and....the....C....drive....is....simulated....but....works....as....realSteps..to..resolve..(usually)..are..to..reboot..into..the..Boot..Camp..Partition,..make..sure..all..Windows..updates..are..applied..and..finished,..make..sure..there..are..no..USB..devices..connected,..and..then..reboot..to..Mac..OS..(10.6.8)Run....any....Windows....Apps....on....Mac:....SummaryI...got...my...copy...from...Creation...Engine...(Google...that)...for...40...bucks...cos...I...am...a...student...and...work...at...a...school,...so...I...am...very...happy...about...the...priceThey...say...that...you...can...select...them...and...turn...them...off...one...at...a...time...but...that...only...stops...that...particular...add...from...coming...againOpen..Menu..Close..Menu..Apple..Shopping..Bag..Apple..Mac..iPad..iPhone..Watch..TV..Music..Support..Search..apple.com..Shopping..Bag..It...is...a...joke.If...reading...comprehension...is...a...problem...and...you're...a...global...service...offerings...company,...get...enough...common...sense...to...make...sure...your...technical...support...folks...are...from...the...actual...country...the...service...ticket...is...submitted...fromI'm...seeing...the...same...thing...with...Windows...7...on...the...Boot...Camp...partitionI...note...in...the...forums...that...whoever...responds...will...answer...a...persons...question...with...a...few...responses...and...then...give...up,...leaving...the...question...hangingGuess....this....has....something....to....do....with....Parallels....ToolsSorry..forget..the..exact..name..and..location..but..it..is..important,..as..it..allows..the..integration..of..fileswhat..are..you..talking..about?..I've..been..using..Prallels..for..over..2..years..now,..I..don't..recall..seeing..a..single..add!!..are..you..sure..you..don't..have..a..pirated..copy?!!..Report..this..post..Results..1–10..of..236..1..2..3..later,..after..install-shutdown-reboot..you..have..to..find..the..Parallels..tools..package..and..install..it..on..the..virtual..windows..CameronSt,..Jul..31,..2013..#7..Specimen..Product..Expert..Messages:..3,221..Because..one..of..the..most..common..causes..of..Kernel..Panic..is..hardware,..in..fact..if..an..OS..is..really..well..built..only..hardware..can..cause..a..kernel..panic,..added..to..that,..you..describe..erratic..behaviour..when..accessing..a..hardware..component..(USB),..also..I..don't..see..other..users..describing..a..similar..problem..in..the..same..conditions..as..yours,..so..the..pieces..fall..inPlease....visit....the....main....page....of....Apple....Support....Communities....for....links....to....discussion....areas....Wilford,....Dec....1,....2012....#5....belvdr....Messages:....1....I....tried....reinstalling....Tools....and....a....fresh....install....of....Win7....and....Win8....(both....64-bit),....but....nothing....workedSo,..if..you..want..the..most..up..to..date..version..and..be..an..early..adopter,..plan..on..spending..$100..per..year..to..use..this..software f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ japan ~™ Index du Forum -> Clan -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006